logo

05 July 2017

Striker Abednego Tetteh suspects foul play after surviving burns in a gas leakage at his home in Sudan.

Ghanaian striker Abednego Tetteh suspects foul play after surviving burns in a gas leakage at his home in Sudan. 

The Al Hilal attacker lost valuable items after a gas explosion at his residence nearly caused him his life.

The former Bechem United player has had his contract terminated by giants Al Hilal after the Omdurman-based side failed to progress from the Group stage of the CAF Champions League.

“I got back home I smelled a gas leakage in the kitchen. I was closer to put soup on the fire only for the gas to explode after a micro minutes, he narrated.

“It was a serious matter and I could have died. The whole place was bombed.

“I called on some Nigerian neighbours who came to rescue me. I have my suspicions but I thank God I’m alive.”



Comments

This article has 0 comment(s), give your comment

Please follow and like us:

Share
#

Write a comment

6+6 = ?