logo

25 September 2016

Electric shock kills kenkey seller

electrocuted-home-accident-21513382A 59-year-old kenkey seller at Akim Akroso, in the Eastern Region, has been electrocuted at her residence.

The incident occurred when Agnes Enyonam, reportedly tried to switch off a faulty bulb on her compound.

Alexander Ghartey, a son of the deceased said the matter had been reported to Akroso Police.

He said Kofi Arhin, a carpenter, who was passing by at the time of the incident, found Madam Enyonam’s hand glued to the switch on the wall.

The carpenter, after cutting the cable, raised an alarm and Madam Enyonam was first rushed to the Akim Akroso Polyclinic, but she was referred to the Akim Oda Government Hospital, where she was pronounced dead.

Police investigations continue, while the body has been deposited at the Akim Oda Government Hospital morgue awaiting an autopsy.

 

Source: GNA

Please follow and like us:

Etiketler:
Share
#

Write a comment

5+6 = ?